Thursday, May 04, 2006

Well its been a little while since my last post....so here is the updates in my life.
I finished my Advanced Nitrox, Decompression course. The academic portions was straight out of the book and nothing I already didn't know, but the practical dives where very good and influencal. We did six dives four of which were actual staged decompression dives. (not simulated) I did very will with all the skills and reminded the instructor that I appreciated his toughness with me. It really made me take it to the next level. Average dive time was about 60minutes for each dive (including deco). I am excited to get in the water again.

I am finally getting all my projects done for school and I graduate in two weeks....aaahhhhh....
I will have worked lined up with my dad, so I will be able to make some cash and pay bill and loans.

Thats it for now...I work this weekend but I think I will get a couple dives in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home