Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I am really starting to get burned out here with school. I am definatley ready for all this madness to be over. I know that once I graduate I will be looking forward to getting back in to school, but right now that is NOT the case. Its once of those situations were I have so many irons in the fire I just can't focus on a single one and the rest get neglected. Ohwell, soon enough I guess.

"Deep in my cells I know there's something bad at the end if I don't get through it. This keeps me honest. It keeps me scared. I am stronger because I know there is a consequence. I know I can't get away with slacking off. This is what happens when you ascend above mediocrity. It's a game. It's a test. It is the way I live my life." -- Mark Twight, Alpinest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home