Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Well this is hopefully a week that I can regain some of my sanity {term and concept I stole from Chris.... :) } as compared to last week and studing for plant taxonomy.

I had an amazing weekend, but you can read all about it here, http://scubasweetheart.blogspot.com/
One thing about diving with Amy is that I absolutly trust her underwater. She has been diving so long that I know she will never cease to amaze me. I have dove with some tech divers (trimix, deep wreck....all that hardcore shit) but I can honestly say that I feel more comfortable with her, then them. She would make an AMAZING scuba instructor!!!!

Today is one of my motivated days, so I need to take advantage of that. I emailed people, prepared for my next plant tax test (in two weeks....eeeekkkk) and more.

song of the day....... Earth Day, Every Day (celebrate) by: John Denver

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Crazy Hippie, have fun with the regaining of sanity, its a slippery little bastard. :)

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home