Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Need I actually say more....

There are moments in my life when a slap to face is what I need......not necessarly for anything I did wrong but to make me suck it up and live the life I want. Adam (my brother)wrote this to me in a pure Mark Twight /Punk fashion. I fucking loved it!!!! That is who I am and how I live....

Perhaps it is not the schooling and the learning that is getting you down it is the lack of full body stimulation that you are seaking, for example when ice climbing your entire being as a human gets a workout. Your body is screaming at your mind and your mind is telling it differently. And anyone who has ice climbed knows what i am talking about. With school all one can do is sit and let the mind learn the body is silent. However i dont like the talk about putting stuff on the back burner to me that is bullshit....you need to dig deep into your mind and find new ways to get excited ex. more school equals more earned money in the long run and then that means more time do do what you want. Less school and doing only what gets you by, is like taking the same ice route everytime and that is no challenge. so what im trying to tell you is that yeah you are a senior and 3/4 the way up the ice wall right at the point when it gets touph and you want to say ahhh i put in my time and made if far enouph....BUT NOW is when you need to take total mind control tell every voice to shut the fuck up and keep going, for tomorrow will bring new walls and oppertunities that will challenge your mind body and spirit.(if you didnt catch it matt climbing the wall is like your schooling hah )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home