Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Don't know why I am doing this....

.....because I don't know what to talk about. Actually I probably will talk about stuff that most won't care about, you know like Diving or climbing. Or possible write about some stuff that pisses me off. In that case I am sure I will have a lot to talk about. Don't worry, there will be good stuff also.

Right now in my life I have the worst case of senioritis. I told myself that I would stay motivated, stay on track, and focus. Right!..... That never happened. I am putting school on the backburner to my girl friend, climbing, diving...just about everything except school. Now this isn't particularly a good idea since I plan on going to graduate school. I think that I am getting burned out. This summer will be a good break and either make me despretly want to get back into school or find something better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home