Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Hmmm...

Well I don't really know anything new today, but felt like writing. Overall today was pretty productive, I mean, I got quite a bit done. Did all my homework, projects, but still have to go shopping for food.
I would say that not but 15minutes ago an old lady with two little girls came over....and ofcourse.....they were passing out information about how I can be "saved". All I need to do is find jesus christ. Hmmm..... I don't think I'll go there today. I will save that discussion for another rainy day.
More good news (at least for me), I get my Pee valve tommorrow! So, before anyone gets really freaked out, let me explain. A pee valve is a device that connects to my "member" and allows me to pee while I am diving in a dry suit. (obviously, it goes outside the suit) When you dive dry, there is no more peeing in the wet suit. (not that I ever did) You probably are wondering why I can't just hold it through the duration of the dive. Well, alot of people do, but as dive become more and more technical they get longer and longer. There is no way I can hold it for 2+ hours while in cold water. :)
I think this weekend Amy and I will be going to a Peace Rally here in Point. Should be a good time. This will be the first time she has ever been to anything like this. After all the main day stuff is over, we will be heading to the mission to hear some good music.
Guess that is for now...

**Song of the day: Captain Anarchy by: Anti-Flag

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Sorry the freaky Christians knocked on your door. They can be a little unnerving. Glad to hear your looking foward to dive season, have fun and be safe. ;) Chris

1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home