Monday, March 27, 2006

Back in point

Well I finally just got back to Point after being on spring break. Although I really did not have a break. I put in 40 hours for my dads work and another 15 with mountain bay. But I really can't complain too much because this thursday I will have some sweet checks waiting for me. I am not looking forward to this weeke because on thursday I also have another Plant Taxonomy test. Ofcourse alot harder than the rest. So...I will be studing like crazy this week. This is going to be harder than usually because the weather is suppose to be so nice this week and all of my thoughts will be to diving and climbing. I just really need to focus for three days and do good on this test. I know I can do it.

Amy and I drove out to the local dive quarry this weekend and my prediction is that the ice will be out by this up coming weeking. YAY!!! So, addressing my last couple posts about the class I was thinking about takeing.....the verdict is I will be taking them. I am just going to go in to the class with an open mind and HOPE I am wrong about my predictions. I mean I don't believe the course will be unsafe in any way, but it just won't be up to the callibar the expect. Odds are the course will be another.... Do this because thats how its done...and Not "do this because (insert GOOD expaination). I am just about garuentee that I will ask some questions that the instructor will have noo idea what I am talking about.

Thats its for now...I have my plant tax lecture in a couple minutes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home