Monday, April 17, 2006

Well, this is the week for my plant taxonomy test. Wish me luck!! I have been and will be studing a quite a bit. Actually thats what I was just doing, but I am taking a break now.

The weekend went well. My family moved into their new house in appleton. I didn't mind staying with my grandparents, but it sure feels nice to have our own place in town. Our main house still is upnorth.

I went diving with Amy on Saturday, which went very well. The water is either starting to warm up quite a bit or Amy is getting tougher, but either way we stayed under for about 30minutes. Thats just about double our last dive. While we where there we met another diver that was Very nice, but quite a stroke. (i.e. VERY VERY unsafe)

Easter went well, and ofcourse ate too much. Amys grandma gave me a easter card, and she had put $5 in it. WOW that was super nice. I would have given it back but she is the type that would never except it back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home